Vicco shaving cream

[attachment=9035]I've been using Vicco toothpaste for over 20 years - it's herbal and fluoride free. At the moment they supposedly have free shaving cream with each tube of toothpaste. I bought a tube yesterday (9th December 2013), and --- no free shaving cream inside.

Has anyone used Vicco shaving cream?

You will have to double click, then open, to enlarge the picture.

Attachments

• Vicco - JPEG.jpg
    Vicco - JPEG.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 50
[attachment=12090]

Today, 22nd October 2014, I bought a couple of tubes of Vicco turmeric shaving cream from a local Indian grocers. I've only just discovered they actually sell this, after all these years.

Attachments

• Vicco.jpg
    Vicco.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 37
Lol NTS just found out the other day that lots of bread makers put feathers in the baking process to make the bread lighter! This is true. I wouldn't mind a steak and kidney toothpaste would make breakfast easier

Re: RE: Vicco shaving cream

Nishy said:
Lol NTS just found out the other day that lots of bread makers put feathers in the baking process to make the bread lighter! This is true. I wouldn't mind a steak and kidney toothpaste would make breakfast easier

L-cysteine *can* be extracted from feathers but the stuff used in bread is plant sourced. Thie program on channel 5 which made the feathers claim was guilty of bad journalism. Anyway artisan or homemade > mass produced bread.

Re: RE: Vicco shaving cream

ravey said:
Nishy said:

L-cysteine *can* be extracted from feathers but the stuff used in bread is plant sourced. Thie program on channel 5 which made the feathers claim was guilty of bad journalism. Anyway artisan or homemade > mass produced bread.
Nice, thanks for clearing that up, I did see that on TV as well

I had my second shave with Vicco turmeric shaving cream today, shaving off 2 days of stubble. Vicco has a slightly stiffer texture, so a tube key can make it easier to dispense even though the cream comes in a plastic tube. The cream comes out like a soft lump.

It may take a bit of lathering, but the lather is quite foamy in texture but not too light. It gives enough cushion. I used an Ever Ready SE razor, and Edwin Jagger Chatsworth ebony synthetic bristle shaving brush, and got a pretty nice refreshing shave.

Tim B said:
I had my second shave with Vicco turmeric shaving cream today, shaving off 2 days of stubble. Vicco has a slightly stiffer texture, so a tube key can make it easier to dispense even though the cream comes in a plastic tube. The cream comes out like a soft lump.

It may take a bit of lathering, but the lather is quite foamy in texture but not too light. It gives enough cushion. I used an Ever Ready SE razor, and Edwin Jagger Chatsworth ebony synthetic bristle shaving brush, and got a pretty nice refreshing shave.
Their toothpaste is good too.

Back
Top Bottom