vetiver Shaving Cream

jds

Any recommendations for Vetiver prominent creams or soaps? I picked up some Guerlain Vetiver ASL & EdT before Christmas and a little obsessed with the scent... The only one I know of is Creed Vetiver soap, which I am sure is very good, but keen to get further options.

Thanks, guys

Jon

I can't say from experience but Cyril R Salter do a vetiver shaving cream. There's one on ebay at the moment but haven't linked to it as don't know if the price is good.
Not sure how much help that is.

UKRob said:
Save up and go with Creed.

Having owned two of the original Vetiver shave soaps by creed and one in the GIT scent, I can say that whilst they are good soaps to own the performance is good but not better to the likes of say a MdC jar. You can be sure though that a Creed soap will remain fragranced for ages. There is a lot of scent in these soaps so I suppose that's what you are paying for.

Well, gents, I reviewed all your thoughts and also looked at another USA based forum and made a decision to place an order with Queen Charlotte Soaps. I had been craving their ice cold Vostok cream for a while and in the spirit of trying to cap my purchases in 2014 to a few specific items I padded out the order with one or two extra to keep me going. It would be nice if the parcel missed the RM admin fee, but that's a risk I can take.

The only thing I really want to land next year is a Cobra, so my eyes are peeled for one of those beauties. Will give the Queen Charlotte a review when in lands...

And, again, thanks for your suggestions.

Jon

Good choice Jon, QCS range has really good and strong scents. I had a chance to sample a couple, and they were good. Do let us know what you think of their vetiver!

Back
Top Bottom