Usernames

Pig Cat said:
James_uk said:
sunburyboy93 said:
i think you should change your username to Chico, here is your new Avatar:

chico_80x100.jpg

and anytime you go off on one, we can all say........................yes.........................COME ON..............IT'S

512825.jpg

I was thinking more in the lines of Donnie Brasco :roll: :oops: :roll:

We have Donny Osmond available if you'd like that.

No,No,No I love my curent username, :lol: my avatar shows :roll: :oops: :roll:

James_uk said:
I was wondering whether we can change our usernames?I chose mine in a rush and came up with this to help me remember it and I must admit I'm really bored with it :oops:

I don't really understand how a forum username can bore you?

£100 paypal gift to the red nose day fund will facilitate a change though :D

Still bored?

There's only a few days left to go until Red Nose Day. I'm sure most of you here will be donating something anyway so why not have a crack at winning some fab prizes? See my signature for the link and instructions. :D

And that means you too James!! ;)

Arrowhead said:
Just out of interest, would £400 give the rest of us a say in what it changes to?

• I like this idea (except for the £400.00 bit, as I is/will be broke agin/agin soon).
        • We could start a thread for suggesting a new username for james(_uk), then set up a poll to vote for the new one
            • ... and then prizes abound, with ensuing universal bonhomie, good will, and pizzas & beer to follow soon after.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Pig Cat said:
There's only a few days left to go until Red Nose Day. I'm sure most of you here will be donating something anyway so why not have a crack at winning some fab prizes? See my signature for the link and instructions. :D

And that means you too James!! ;)

I've offered my razor on BST and wanted to donate the cash to red nose day,so far no takers :( :oops: :(

Back
Top Bottom