Under 20s world cup rugby.

jds said:
Maybe you should have played that team against Japan......

You are right there, that tour shouldn't even have been a capped international, there was as many as 28 first team players missing from that squad, but on a more positive note it certainly helps Japan who after all are the Rugby world cup hosts 2017, and the first time they have beaten a top 10 international team, only good things can come from such a win, I watch the game live at 6 am, saw the future of Welsh rugby in an amazing 19 year old outside half Rhys Patchell looks like a cross between Barry John and Stephen Larkham.

Jamie.

pugh-the-special-one said:
... I watch the game live at 6 am, saw the future of Welsh rugby in an amazing 19 year old outside half Rhys Patchell looks like a cross between Barry John and Stephen Larkham.

Jamie.

Likes a drink then does he?:icon_razz:

UKRob said:
pugh-the-special-one said:
... I watch the game live at 6 am, saw the future of Welsh rugby in an amazing 19 year old outside half Rhys Patchell looks like a cross between Barry John and Stephen Larkham.

Jamie.

Likes a drink then does he?:icon_razz:

Nice one Rob :icon_lol:, congratulations to England under 20s they also reach the final after beating New Zealand, now there's a turn up for the books Wales V England in a rugby world cup final, two northern hemisphere teams brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom