Two new Shaving Cream Fragrancies

Two new Shaving Cream fragrancies:

I have just bought two (2) new tubs of shaving creams:

New Fragrance D R Harris with a Eucalyptus scent, in a 150g tub, very easy too make lather. Great glide & cushioning, does not dry out.

And another new fragrance by Taylors of Bond Street T.O.B.S with a Coconut scent 150g tub. Again very easy to make lather, very creamy great cushioning and does not dry out.

Both do not have an overly bearing smell quite supple & pleasant. modern and fresh.

Charles U.K

fly3k said:
I had a smell on a trip to DR Harris recently. I would say not as strong as Proraso

The products usually sat in the DR Harris store have been there since time began. But seen as this is a new-ish product...

Prius111 said:
Two new Shaving Cream fragrancies:

I have just bought two (2) new tubs of shaving creams:

New Fragrance D R Harris with a Eucalyptus scent, in a 150g tub, very easy too make lather. Great glide & cushioning, does not dry out.

And another new fragrance by Taylors of Bond Street T.O.B.S with a Coconut scent 150g tub. Again very easy to make lather, very creamy great cushioning and does not dry out.

Both do not have an overly bearing smell quite supple & pleasant. modern and fresh.

Charles U.K

I got a tub of TOBS coconut for Xmas and it's great! First TOBS cream and like the smell and get an excellent shave from it! Will be trying more.

rum said:
fly3k said:
I had a smell on a trip to DR Harris recently. I would say not as strong as Proraso

The products usually sat in the DR Harris store have been there since time began. But seen as this is a new-ish product...

I don't get why they don't refresh them. Same as T&H no scent left to them at all apart from the Windsor as its not as old as the others.

Back
Top Bottom