Twenty/20 World Cup

Just as I read this I turned on the live coverage and Bailey has just hit 2 six's and 3 fours in one over.
The condolences may be a bit early Peter!

jaycey said:
Just as I read this I turned on the live coverage and Bailey has just hit 2 six's and 3 fours in one over.
The condolences may be a bit early Peter!

Quite right. But they were long odds!

Putting any money on the Final would be a high risk.

You old mysogynists!
England are in the final on Sunday, after a wonderfully slow-mo takedown of New Zealand. Rather ironicly, this England team don't bitch!!!!!
love'n'joy
Lloyd

lloydedwards said:
You old mysogynists!
England are in the final on Sunday, after a wonderfully slow-mo takedown of New Zealand. Rather ironicly, this England team don't bitch!!!!!
love'n'joy
Lloyd

No misogyny here, Lloyd - the women have been superb for many years now.

So, England v Australian on Sunday. Best bat/keeper v best bowler. Promises to be a marvellous match if the wicket (same one the men will use an hour later) has a little pace, though for us, slower the better I think.
I'm equally excited about the crowd v Mr Gayle etc.

ps, Should the womens Ashes be called Cinders?11 Geddit?!!!
love'n'joy
Lloyd

Cinders! I hope you're getting your coat on.....:D

I'm afraid I was wholly ignorant of the ladies' progress but not purposefully. Go on England!

I too would love a Windies revival at test level but not at England's expense. Too many painful memories of the destruction caused by one Malcolm Marshall. What a bowler...

_63342389_63342388.jpg

:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

Not looking good from here.

Australia deserved to win.

England's bowling was poor in the latter part of the Australian innings.

Looking at the margin of 4 runs, England could have won it with better running between the wickets. I lost count of how many times they settled for one when two was on offer.

Back
Top Bottom