Triumph & Disaster

Whilst looking for one thing I found another - Old Fashioned Shaving Cream by Triumph & Disaster. I had not heard of it before and maybe it's new to you, too.

Scent is old fashioned barber shop and the performance is really very good.

I am on my 2nd tub of T&D shave cream. I agree with the good performance and scent. I am a mild scent person, slightly stronger than mild scent but not bad. Still new with creams, but close to favorite.

I also have used their YLF Body Wash (YLF short for Your Lazy Fella or something like that). Once a person gets over the shock of the dark brown color, great body wash. I understand the YLF partially gets the name because the product can be used as shampoo and for shaving.

I had their body soap which was lovely stuff, smelt great. Due to that I looked at getting the shave cream and some one put me off, can't remember why to be honest but I never took the plunge.
If you do purchase the cream, let us know.

I've watched the Triumph & Disaster brand for years. It's too expensive to order in the U.S., but it's the coolest brand name ever.

The name comes from a Rudyard Kipling poem if I remember correctly.

There is a U.S. distributor or warehouse. My Christmas gift order was shipped domestically except my "must have" T&D t-shirt came from NZ as not stocked in U.S. I forgot if free shipping on the order or just reasonable shipping. My local men's store started carrying T&D in the last month.

There is a U.S. distributor or warehouse. My Christmas gift order was shipped domestically except my "must have" T&D t-shirt came from NZ as not stocked in U.S. I forgot if free shipping on the order or just reasonable shipping. My local men's store started carrying T&D in the last month.
That's good to know. I'll have to look into that.

I've watched the Triumph & Disaster brand for years. It's too expensive to order in the U.S., but it's the coolest brand name ever.

The name comes from a Rudyard Kipling poem if I remember correctly.

Not exactly inexpensive in Gt Britain either I fear. And the full quote seems appropriate to your screen name, my son.

JohnnyO. o/.

Not exactly inexpensive in Gt Britain either I fear. And the full quote seems appropriate to your screen name, my son.

JohnnyO. o/.
Rudyard Kipling's "If--" :)
My screen name comes from the Starchild Trilogy. Mediocre 70's SciFi. The "Plan Of Man" was the government that ruled the world.

Back
Top Bottom