TOBS sandalwood cream

I might have to do that too. I had the body soap and deodorant from TOBS, really nice but the deodorant didn't last as long as I would have liked

webcat86 said:
I might have to do that too. I had the body soap and deodorant from TOBS, really nice but the deodorant didn't last as long as I would have liked
I had the trumpers sandalwood deodorant which has a fantastic scent and lasts.

With TOBS, I found the cream to be more talcum scented with a warm artificial sandalwood (still love the fragrance), where as the soap has a more floral note with slight talc and a light sandalwood, which appears more once lathered. When I first smelt it I thought I had been given a different puck!

I would advise to try either The Avocado or the Grapefruit, both smell great and provide great cushioning whether you bowl or face lather. Shave Lounge are offering them for £8.95 plus 10% off if you buy 2, you also get 5% cashback added to your account to use on any future orders.

I do like their coconut but then D. R. Harris version blows TOBS out the water for a similat price. Mr. Taylors is very nice too.

Back
Top Bottom