tiger blades

:D Mentioned these before without much feedback...mostly use feathers and personna but when i want a quick to go shave these babys never let me down, never had any nicks or cuts either useing these and at the price will deffo be getting some more...

I can't remember if I read it here or while skimming another forum, but I'm sure I saw someone someplace had posted that Tiger blades had been discontinued.

So while I was surfin' the net, today dude, I ended up like here. I emailed them about the 'discontinued' rumour, and whether the 3 hole blades will fit my Wardonia Devon razor, and availability of their products. Now to wait ... patiently, for the reply..

Urban Hermit said:
I can't remember if I read it here or while skimming another forum, but I'm sure I saw someone someplace had posted that Tiger blades had been discontinued.

So while I was surfin' the net, today dude, I ended up like here. I emailed them about the 'discontinued' rumour, and whether the 3 hole blades will fit my Wardonia Devon razor, and availability of their products. Now to wait ... patiently, for the reply..

I'm not sure if they've been discontinued but if you buy some from Paul at Connaught they are marked as "Limited Stock" :(

Back
Top Bottom