Thought a brush was a brush.

When I started this hobby/addiction last year the main attraction was always the razors and blades, wanting to try everyone as we do! Never really thought much about the brushes and started with a basic Turkish bristle then a cheap badger pure off ebay then after reading so many reviews a Vulfix 404 mix.

Reading the SOTD post daily and seeing the awesome images I thought it time to spread my wings a bit. Had a Simpsons in mind for my birthday in a couple weeks but luckily for me Prius111 was selling Fido's 2201 and 2211! Snapped them up as soon as I saw the post (thank you Prius111) and also a kind offer of some new decals from Peter.

Gave them both a quick whirl round the MWF pot and a fantastic lather, much easier than my other brushes.
First outing for the 2201 this morning and wow, I never realised how soft the tips were on a classier brush.. Bearing in mind neither brush is properly broke in they produced fantastic lather and feel wonderful.
Seems like I have found something else to spend money on again lol.

Nick

The 2201 is a great brush, Nick.

Mine hits it's second birthday in June, and it is still going strong after being in almost continuous use for that time. I don't nurse it either.

Ian

The new forest brushes ar hard to beat quality at a super price i now have 7 new forest brushes.and they all do a grand job.

Back
Top Bottom