This forum blocked by mobile phone's Content Control

This often happens to me. The only way I've found to fix it is to wait. Within a week it corrects itself.
Believe that its caused by some part of the site updating itself. Someone finds that they made a mistake and correct it(;-(.

Nishy said:
What's the best app to use for uploading pictures to TSR? Tapatalk still not allowing uploads

We specifically block Tapatalk using Tapatalk's servers for posting images...

Why? Because if we don't do that - then your images that you place in your posts here count against your (free limited) Tapatalk "allowance" hosted on Tapatalk's servers - then later on when you clean them up and the wonderful picture that you took of that rare razor is gone (or you pay Tapatalk a wedge of cash to expand your storage on their servers). Not read their small print but quite possibly they have a clause that takes all the rights to monetisation too. We at TSR don't have such a clause, nor will we ever have.

If you upload as an attachment it should work (and attach it to our server) - or maybe you need to post "in line" - I can't remember - it's an option within the app on your device(s) that you set though.

Back
Top Bottom