The Traditional Shaving Company

After our recent move we have a lot more storage space than we used to and we are adding a lot of new products to the site over the next month or so.

First up is around 40 new Edwin Jagger shaving brushes. We have also added a couple of Edwin Jagger straight razors and strops which can be found in the Edwin Jagger section. We will be adding a category for straight razors and strops in the next couple of weeks when we get our others online.

traditionalshaving said:
We have a permanent 10% discount for members who enter the code 'tsr' in the shopping basket.

Matthew

Typical, I only found this today, after my box of goodies arrived :roll:

However, rather successful transaction, super quick delivery and very pleased indeed with the service, excellent email updates, order confirmation/despatch etc and the barley sugar sweeties are rather nice as well :lol:

thank you very much :D

baz chaz said:
traditionalshaving said:
We have a permanent 10% discount for members who enter the code 'tsr' in the shopping basket.

Matthew

Typical, I only found this today, after my box of goodies arrived :roll:

However, rather successful transaction, super quick delivery and very pleased indeed with the service, excellent email updates, order confirmation/despatch etc and the barley sugar sweeties are rather nice as well :lol:

thank you very much :D

Haha, I only found this today too when I came to post a review.

Anyway, it's all good, excellent products, prices, service and super fast delivery. Kept updated with the progress of my order, and quick to reply to emails for support. Oh yeah, the sweets are a nice touch too.

Well recommended!

I've purchased my first two DE razors from this site,a 34c and a 39c,once the good arrived, I do recall sending Matthew an email saying my 39c slant had a bent uneven head! :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: come on! what did I know,I bet some of us had that kinda moments :?

Agree with aboce,variety of products and a solid customer service :shave

traditionalshaving said:

Matthew

Hi Matthew:

I tried to place an order earlier today and the discount code did not work, has it been changed?

Regards, Nick.

I used the tsr code and it worked OK. :)

Matthew, I've had an email saying that my stuff will be delayed by roughly 10 days because in the starter kit with luxury soap i ordered, the TOBS sandlewood soap and wooden bowl are out of stock.
It does say they are out of stock when you view the kits, but in stock to buy sperately in the store.
I was confused as to why something you apparently have in stock can't be sent out because I bought it as part of a starter package?

Used the site too recently and delivery was next day - very fast. Sweets and DE blade pack a very welcome addition as well as the TSR code. The Merkur HD 34C finish isn't faultless (some bumps under the chrome plating at a couple of spots and machine markings on handle) but the performance is good.

geezer said:
Used the site too recently and delivery was next day - very fast. Sweets and DE blade pack a very welcome addition as well as the TSR code. The Merkur HD 34C finish isn't faultless (some bumps under the chrome plating at a couple of spots and machine markings on handle) but the performance is good.

That seems to be the Merkur standard of finish...A rough grind and slap some chrome on top....At least all the Merkurs' I have are finished like that....maybe quality control needs a kick up the arse.

GOLDCREST said:
geezer said:

That seems to be the Merkur standard of finish...A rough grind and slap some chrome on top....At least all the Merkurs' I have are finished like that....maybe quality control needs a kick up the arse.

It would appear so. Regarding quatlity control, they are consistent anyhow ;)

Back
Top Bottom