The three uglies

In a recent lot I "ended up" with three injector razors that I, well to be quite honest, didn't really have any interest in - and by the looks of them they were almost destined to be binned as soon as I got them.

Having said that, I really, really dislike throwing away anything that can still be used so I put 10-15 minutes into each razor to see how they would clean up.

Pre-cleaning photos:
2hr0nz4.jpg

2qi5xg6.jpg

After some soapy water, scrubbing bubbles and Hagerty's - they still didn't look really great.. but.. well, at least I could now maybe see myself at least trying one or two of them (the middle one might just be heading for greener pastures as we speak). Sometimes elbow grease and soapy water just isn't enough to bring something back from the dead and it's time to let it get some well deserved final rest.

Post-cleaning photos:
2mceql4.jpg

3093tc1.jpg

Anyone tried the two on the outer edges? Good/decent shavers?

I've shaved with a PAL Injecto-matic as well as a number of Schicks, but not the one on the right in the last picture; an L, I believe.

Anyway, yes, the PAL shaves okay. I can't get too excited about injectors, but there are many here who do ... so I'll leave them to wax lyrical about it.

Back
Top Bottom