The most awesome women you've ever seen.

Louise Brooks & Audrey Tautou - or if you prefer, Audrey as Louise Brooks.

If the question is meant literally, I once stood behind Brigitte Bardot in one of those microscopic tobacconists in St. Tropez (If she had stepped back I would still be in a French jail), and her business done she squeezed past me giving me the full blast of her smile - I think I was blind for a week.
This was some years ago.

Jeri Ryan who played seven of nine in Star Trek Voyager, what a fine body!

jeri-ryan.jpg

sunburyboy93 said:
Remember watching the Film Weird Science when i was a teenager, and Lisa (Kelly Le-Brock) had a strange effect on a Hormonal Sunburyboy :oops: :oops: :oops:

Kelly+LeBrock+3.jpg

I rewatched this a couple of months back and she had quite an effect on a 30 year old Yellow Jim.

Arrowhead said:
SirPrize said:
Louise Brooks
By Jove, I like your style Sir. She was pipped at the post by la Birkin, but figured prominently in the reserve list.
I met JB a couple of years ago in Green & Stone (Artists materials) - she is now older than in your photo and her hair is now worn in a fetching bun, but she has not changed that much and is perfectly enchanting.

JohnnyO said:
Ah me, Kate O'Mara in her prime ................... Now that lady could easily make a happy man very old !

JohnnyO. ;)
She was a timelord (timelady?) called the Rani in Doctor Who in the 80s. Maybe a 25-year-old Rani could arrive in the Tardis outside my bedroom one night...

Back
Top Bottom