The Bluebeards Revenge Aftershave Cologne

Guys!

Im so excited to hear that The Bluebeards Revenge are launching an aftershave tomorrow!

http://www.fashionmonitor.com/News/Bf9/The-Bluebeards-Revenge-launches-Aftershave-Cologne

I dont know about you lot but I love their products, The shave cream is probably my favourite ever!!

The "Ultimate cologne for real men" line sounds like a take on "Brut ........ The essence of a man" from the sixties. Although, to be fair, despite the somehow mildly distasteful (to me anyway) thought of liberally splashing "man essence" on all over prior to assuring the "Boys at the gymn" that "'Enry sent me" I not only wore it then, I often still wear it now.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

I got a mail shot from the Shaving Shack today that mentioned it. I'll be interested to see if they introduce sample bottles in the same way that they do small samples of their balm / shaving cream. I'd be happy to pay for a preview, but £20 is a bit much to drop without having had chance to smell it first.

Look forwards to reading how braver souls than me find it though!

I'm gonna be on eof those that dives in and coughs up the £20! I've been quit smoking since the 3rd of Jan this year so its money that I would have spent on smoking........thats the excuse that I give the misses anyway! hahaha!

Would really like to hear how this stuff turns out. I've got a BlueBeard's Razor, Brush, Cream and wouldn't mind adding a nice AS to the mix if it turns out to be decent. :)

Back
Top Bottom