Thank You!

Hi Everyone! Thank you for being so welcoming!

I am new to forum'ing and really appreciate the warm welcome.

I am a masters student at Warwick University and wonder if you would be so kind as to answer the questionnaire I have for my dissertation which is investigating the importance of online forums for men. It is really crucial to passing my course that I get a good amount of responses so I would really very much appreciate your help!

You may have seen it before as I posted it in the lounge; however I am not sure if everyone would have seen it. The link is below:

https://wbs.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_79e9qLwAF3pHcUc

A couple of well noted comments were that some of the questions were a little off topic. I apologize if they do seem that way, however it is a construct that I have used from another similar study so unfortunately I have to ask them. If you could take them with a pinch of salt, it would great!

Thanks again and please let me know if you have any queries. Your help is really appreciated! I can of course promise that none of the information will be used for commercial purposes at all and you have the option to ensure that all information provided is anonymous.

Thank you

David

Back
Top Bottom