Tesco Matrix

I was in Tesco this morning and was looking at their Tesco Matrix razor and blades. At £1.60 for the razor and two blades and £2.70 for 8 extra blades, it's a budget set up. But this old scrooge was still reluctant to try them out. No doubt in the UK the likes of Azda etc have similar offerings.

Anyone tried these and got a verdict to share?

We don't have a section for cartridge systems so I thought this was the best place to post.

I wonder how long they'll stay at those prices if they become popular?

I'll have a look at them in the morning when we go shopping..........Not that I want one of course...more curiosity..though I still use my sensor XL on the odd occasion when pressed for time....

GOLDCREST said:
I wonder how long they'll stay at those prices if they become popular?

I'll have a look at them in the morning when we go shopping..........Not that I want one of course...more curiosity..though I still use my sensor XL on the odd occasion when pressed for time....

haha, all the guilty secrets are coming out now......Fido, tell the truth you bought one and wanted to know if any one else has... ;) (says the guy who used an Aldi special last night)....regards All

al_kaholik said:
newageshaver said:
(says the guy who used an Aldi special last night)....

Biggest supermarket chain in Germany. no shame in that. I'm a huge fan of Aldi for tools, can't comment on their shaving products thuogh

yep...i get most of my fruit and veg and a lot of other stuff there, excellent quality for the money......maybe not the razors again though.

Fido said:
I was in Tesco this morning and was looking at their Tesco Matrix razor and blades. At £1.60 for the razor and two blades and £2.70 for 8 extra blades, it's a budget set up. But this old scrooge was still reluctant to try them out. No doubt in the UK the likes of Azda etc have similar offerings.

Looks like they're made by Personna, so at least they're made by a recognised name.

Matrix 3

AAAaaahhhhh! I see now, it's a cartridge system? I thought it was a DE until I saw the pic.

Looks a lot like a Sensor 3 disposable. If it's made by personna I'm sure it'll be pretty useable. I'd try one, in fact if I can find one tomorrow I'll have a go, no qualms.

Back
Top Bottom