Terre d'Hermes & Cool Water

Hi Gents,
Does anyone know of aftershave balm or lotion that are based on the above scents? They are 2 of my favourites and thought they'd be good additions to the den that I've recently thinned down - but as there's space I may as well fill it again!

I’ve used this site to find my Jean Paul, Black Orchid and Issey Miyake L’ea dissey ‘homages’.
I had a quick look as cool water was one of my original aftershaves I tried when I was young and there seems quite a few possibilities.

Attachments

• 7E5B0483-E8C2-416C-A87F-4AE2A8881069.png
    7E5B0483-E8C2-416C-A87F-4AE2A8881069.png
    262.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi Gents,
Does anyone know of aftershave balm or lotion that are based on the above scents? They are 2 of my favourites and thought they'd be good additions to the den that I've recently thinned down - but as there's space I may as well fill it again!
Fine L'Orange Noir balm and splash will give you Terre d'Hermes along with Stirling Arkadia.

Wickham Shamrock Tweed, Goodfellas Smile Abysso and Stirling Sharp Dressed Man will give you Cool Water which is based on Green Irish Tweed

Thankyou Gents. Much appreciated.
I’m sure I have Stirling Arkadia balm buried somewhere.
Completely forgot I had it, don’t know why I didn’t think of Stirling for post shave given the vast array of soaps they have.

Hi Gents,
Do not take my word for it for sure but I think Cella Bio is supposed to be like Terre D'Hermes.

There is a Cella Bio balm and lotion too.

The shaving soap is very good, it can be bought for peanuts from Connaught right now.

Yep I did the same when looking for a Jean Paul Gautier soap homage. Forgot to add Pinnacle Grooming to the list, they do almost anything scent wise you can think of though their site is a nightmare to navigate.

I’ve used this site to find my Jean Paul, Black Orchid and Issey Miyake L’ea dissey ‘homages’.
I had a quick look as cool water was one of my original aftershaves I tried when I was young and there seems quite a few possibilities.
That's a great resource - thanks for posting it. Cheers - I.

Back
Top Bottom