Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk for Blackberry:

Not all of the forums are visible, for instance I can't see BST or either of the Vendor Sections.

Plus, and I'm sure this is a Tapatalk issue, but they're doesn't seem to be any obvious way to start a new thread?

I'm using the Android version, no problems. There is a menu button on the bottom of the phone that brings up options including new thread and all the forums are visible.

There was a recent upgrade for the Android, have you had one for the Blackberry?

Pete said:
I'm using the Android version, no problems. There is a menu button on the bottom of the phone that brings up options including new thread and all the forums are visible.

There was a recent upgrade for the Android, have you had one for the Blackberry?

Exactly the same here... can even do moderation from it :)

quattrojames said:
Using Tapatalk for Blackberry:

Not all of the forums are visible, for instance I can't see BST or either of the Vendor Sections.

I recently installed Tapatalk for Blackberry and it does seem to have been a bit buggy. Yesterday I installed the new update - 1.3.6. Initially this immobilized some function buttons and this could only be sorted out by uninstalling, rebooting and then reinstalling. I don't know whether they were visible before, but certainly in version 1.3.6 (when I am logged in) all the forums are there.

quattrojames said:
Plus, and I'm sure this is a Tapatalk issue, but they're doesn't seem to be any obvious way to start a new thread?

If you go to the forum you want to start a thread in, pressing the menu button brings options, the "start new thread" icon is off screen to the right.

I did indeed install 1.3.6 a few days ago and also found it kept "locking" me into a forum. On the advice of the developer I uninstalled and reinstalled it and now its fine.

All the forums are visible, as is the "Start new thread" option on the menu key which definitely wasn't there yesterday!

Thanks all.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom