sweet edt suggestions

im on the lookout for a sweet/coffee/cocao edt. i feel its something im missing, got a few classics, a few powerhouses and a few manly edt's and would like to add a sweet one. been looking at a few... l'instant de guerlain, mont blanc exceptionnel, animale animale. has anyone got any other suggestions? im not in a massive hurry to buy anything right now, just sizing up whats out there and looking for any advice. :)

isaiah53 said:
im on the lookout for a sweet/coffee/cocao edt. i feel its something im missing, got a few classics, a few powerhouses and a few manly edt's and would like to add a sweet one. been looking at a few... l'instant de guerlain, mont blanc exceptionnel, animal animale. has anyone got any other suggestions? im not in a massive hurry to buy anything right now, just sizing up whats out there and looking for any advice. :)

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme.
L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme.
Endymion.
La Nuit de l' Homme.
Dior Homme Intense.

Happy hunting :icon_razz:

isaiah53 said:
im on the lookout for a sweet/coffee/cocao edt. i feel its something im missing, got a few classics, a few powerhouses and a few manly edt's and would like to add a sweet one. been looking at a few... l'instant de guerlain, mont blanc exceptionnel, animal animale. has anyone got any other suggestions? im not in a massive hurry to buy anything right now, just sizing up whats out there and looking for any advice. :)

Hi there,

No idea if you're familiar with the stuff Thierry Mugler does.....some of his frags are variations on a theme. Started with 'A Men' I think, and went from there.

Anyway, I remember sniffing a bottle of 'Pure Coffee' EdT, maybe 3-4 years ago. It was good, but at the time I couldn't justify the purchase. A limited edition that's long out of production, making it extremely expensive for a bottle now. However, it would be worth you ordering a decant and seeing what's up.

Martin
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Thierry-Mugler/A-Men-Pure-Coffee-2337.html

Give Gucci Pour Homme II a try..

As already mentioned L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, La Nuit (EdT I think is sweeter than the EdP)

A nice sweet one that I like is Lancome Hypnose, note sure its got coffee or cocao notes in it but sweet none the less :) Spicebomb is another sweet/spicey wintery one you could try.

Lolita Lempicka au masculin is very sweet. Like liquorice and Jagermeister :D Last for ages on me, good scent for this time of year I think. Quite possibly a loathe it or love it type of product.

Back
Top Bottom