Superdrug and Boots pre-electric shave

Hello Gents,
I usually use Proraso Pre-Post shave cream and I get fantastic results, I bought Both superdrugs and boots pre-electric shave lotions, they both smell great I must say, and used them to soften the beard before shaving but didn't get the same result as proraso's pre-post cream. I know those lotions are for electric shavers but I thought I better give it a go. I am not putting these products down and their other shaving related products like boots shaving soap and ASB and A/S and superdrugs A/S are absolutely fantastic and good value for money. But as it says on the bottle they are probably best for pre electric shave.

Sezer74 said:
Hello Gents,
I usually use Proraso Pre-Post shave cream and I get fantastic results, I bought Both superdrugs and boots pre-electric shave lotions, they both smell great I must say, and used them to soften the beard before shaving but didn't get the same result as proraso's pre-post cream. I know those lotions are for electric shavers but I thought I better give it a go. I am not putting these products down and their other shaving related products like boots shaving soap and ASB and A/S and superdrugs A/S are absolutely fantastic and good value for money. But as it says on the bottle they are probably best for pre electric shave.

go for nivia shaving balm its much better than boots asb and lasts a long time.

or go for professor blighty's

I also have the pre shave from Boots it cr***p as a pre shave but I like it as splash on after my shave and it's very cheap £2.50 ish

I think the point of electric pre-shave lotions is to dry the skin out, removing facial oils, quite the opposite of what you'd want for a wet shave. Splashed on after a wet shave would be quite acceptable for those who like a good blast of alcohol in their post-shave splashes.

Back
Top Bottom