Suggest a handle?

Jurgen Hemple's Titanium handles, though not the cheapest on the planet, are quite magnificent. A 90mm x 14mm 'wave' handel from Jurgen quite transformed my 'goose from great to magnificent. Changes the whole balance for the better. I found the original steel handle too heavy. You will find him on Facebook (yeuchhh).

Pictures along with standard handle here

http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/com...ds/mongoose-b3-satin-razor.36506/#post-518212

Depends on how much you want to shell out and what style.

For less expensive versions, have a look at Windrose razor handles on eBay. Not sure if matte/satin are available at the moment, though. £16/piece plus postage.

Jurgen Hempel makes some very nice stainless or titan handles. Contact him on skydiver6000@gmx.de. 90 EUR/piece.

Then there's this Belarus handle producer called Stork. Believe @Bechet got one from there?

There are also custom handle makers on Etsy. No idea about quality, but cost is reasonable. Marley Machine Works in Canada is one.

Maggards has plenty of handles at a low cost too and relatively regularly come up with new and or limited editions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom