Still Kicking!

Hi BS, hope you're feeling better, but worried that your cyber silence may mean you are in hospital. In which case I hope they're treating you well, and effectively. A very close friend of mine has been in and out of hospital for a couple of months now (more in than out), and was able to use a laptop with a dongle. Might be worth investigating, if you or someone you know is computer savvy enough to sort it out (she got one of her sons to do it.....those youngsters who seem to have been born with a laptop in their mouths.)
Ouch!!

"Born with a laptop in their mouth" ............... EWWWWWW !!!!! have you any idea what a picture you have implanted in my already ever fertile mind's eye Soapster ? I've delivered two babies (which left me in a worse state than the mums) & I SO didn't need that thought !

Still Shuddering JohnnyO. :(

Thanks friends for your kind wishes, I am a helluva lot better now and hopefully back to normal.

I have had two genuine real McCoy life threatening illnesses in my 54 years and luckily this hasn't been one of them. Stuff happens!

Once again thanks to everyone, I've been reading the Forum (off line) and some of the messages and banter has really given me a boost.

Right! Back to normal!!

Thanks all,

David

Back
Top Bottom