Springtime

Been to RHS Rosemoor today, a regular haunt to which I always take my camera. I took this with the black and white with yellow pick setting. It's totally untouched and straight off the camera and I really pleased with it.

[attachment=10166]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397493007.015030.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397493007.015030.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 56
Northam Saint said:
Been to RHS Rosemoor today, a regular haunt to which I always take my camera. I took this with the black and white with yellow pick setting. It's totally untouched and straight off the camera and I really pleased with it.

Nice one! I like it a lot. I would be better shown full size though (instead of as an attachment).
I'd like that as my Windows background picture.

fancontroller said:
Northam Saint said:

Nice one! I like it a lot. I would be better shown full size though (instead of as an attachment).
I'd like that as my Windows background picture.

Cheers.

I've printed it on ultra glossy and canvas and it's come out a treat.

I'm happy to send it as an email attachment if you PM me an email address. I'm off out for a couple of hours, Scout T raining Validation, but I'll do it as soon as I get in.

My daughter was playing with bubbles in the garden this afternoon so I sat at the garden table and took a load of photos.

[attachment=10209]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397844445.496502.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397844445.496502.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 12
I know it's sprung when the wild garlic comes out ...

DSC04864.jpg

Back
Top Bottom