Splash Pool?

I have just finished my mornng shave, and when I went to get a splash, realised I have far too much to choose from. It occured to me that it might be a good idea to start a splash/cologne pool amongst the members here. The way I see it working is those who are willing to donate a bottle to the pool, could then piff it out to somone else in the pool, who would use it for a week say, and then notify that it was returned to the pool. They would hold on to it, until someone else in the pool wanted it, then they could piff it on to them. We could maintain a list of what was available.

This way we could circulate our smellies and everyone would have the chance to try something different. Is that a good idea or not?

Comments please.

Nice idea... just wondering about postage. I Piffed out a couple of small bottles (150ml) of splash at the weekend and it was just under 2 quid first class on each bottle. I guess if you're happy to see that as the "rental" cost of a new smell then it's a possibility.

At least for you guys in the UK this may be ok re postage. For the few of us out here I don't really think it is economically viable, although certainly possible.

Nonetheless Martins' post indicates once again the usefulness of sampling well before buying, and this would save a lot of people unnecessary expenses.

Back
Top Bottom