Something for the weekend sir?

Contact me directly on mark@progress-vulfix.com for pricing & deals.

Thanks,

Mark

balidey said:
These won't be listed on websites or available in retail outlets.
They'll be sold directly by Vulfix / Simpson via myself.
Can you elaborate please? Will you be selling them, if so can you give an indication of what price bracket these will be in?

A few SIMFIX two banders hot off the lathe ...

[attachment=4018]

[attachment=4019]

[attachment=4020]

[attachment=4021]

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 53
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 23
What HM is really trying to say is you're all tax dodgers...(my flatmate although from Birkenhead spend a long time nr Douglas and his parents and two brothers still live over there)

If only ...

Tax may seem attractive on initial inspection ... However ...

They load it up with the NI, fuel tax etc and don't even get me started on the price of beer, bread & meat here!!!

Carling - Pint of - £3.75
Loaf White - £1.60
Meat - Steak - Don't even go there.

Shaving brushes are good value though :icon_cheesygrin:

jon_hall said:
What HM is really trying to say is you're all tax dodgers...(my flatmate although from Birkenhead spend a long time nr Douglas and his parents and two brothers still live over there)

Confused... Thought that the Isle only has some like of strange sheep that they knitted sweaters out of? Where did the badgers swim there from?

Loughtan Sheep, funny horns but damn good meat in lamb form.

Oh, the badgers ... they arrive by Chinese midget submarine.

Johnus said:
Confused... Thought that the Isle only has some like of strange sheep that they knitted sweaters out of? Where did the badgers swim there from?

Mark Watterson said:
If only ...

Tax may seem attractive on initial inspection ... However ...

They load it up with the NI, fuel tax etc and don't even get me started on the price of beer, bread & meat here!!!

Carling - Pint of - £3.75
Loaf White - £1.60
Meat - Steak - Don't even go there.

Shaving brushes are good value though :icon_cheesygrin:

jon_hall said:

That'll teach you for drinking Carling :icon_lol:

Most decent pubs in Liverpool now charge towards £3.50 for basic lager, though you can get it really cheap if you go to rubbish run down places...

Back
Top Bottom