Some cheap 7 o'clock yellows on the bay

£6:50 for 50 blades (10 packs) with free P+P, 13p a blade is not a bad rate for these.

He's a new seller but he's listed various Indian products and with the time taken to list them I doubt he's fly by night.
I've just ordered a set so I've taken one for the team. I'll report back when they arrive.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gillette-7-OClock-Shaving-Razor-Blades-x-10-Packs-50-/110768824059?pt=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item19ca561efb

Oops, sorry Ted!

Mine turned up this morning, 36 hours from order to delivery. Good genuine blades, and a slightly myopic seller, he actually sent me 100 blades instead of the 50 I ordered. (I'll offer to pay him the balance though because I'm honest). Good seller.

Merkur said:
I've never used the greens, but love the yellows....how do they compare?

Hi merkur,
Personally I found the greens felt smoother on the face than the yellows, they lasted longer , and for me at least worked better in both my slim and fatboy. The greens are now the only blade I'll use in both those razors. I have a 100 n their way to me... I'll gladly send a tuck to you when they arrive.

Crom

I agree with Cromulent, the green is a similar blade but feels smoother. The yellow is the slightly sharper blade.

Make sure you get "super stainless" green and not the other ones. (Permasharp I think). Super Stainless are exclusively made in Russia alongside the yellows, the Permasharp are often made in India and aren't as good. (Apparently there are Russian Permasharps knocking around but I've never found any... and you won't know either way until you've recieved them).

cromulent said:
Merkur said:
I've never used the greens, but love the yellows....how do they compare?

Hi merkur,
Personally I found the greens felt smoother on the face than the yellows, they lasted longer , and for me at least worked better in both my slim and fatboy. The greens are now the only blade I'll use in both those razors. I have a 100 n their way to me... I'll gladly send a tuck to you when they arrive.

Crom

Cheers mate, appreciate the offer. I trust you though :icon_smile:, so im going to buy 100 off the bay, love the yellows anyway. And cheers Canuck, i'll make sure I get the right ones!

Back
Top Bottom