Shavemac extreme flat top

Hi all,

Following my new love of fan shape brushes, I see the extreme flat top from Shavemac. it's about as fan as you can get!

I was just wondering if any of our members have one and what they feel like compared to a normal fan shaped knot or even a bulb?

Cheers,

Dipesh

I have made myself two of the extreme flattops, and have made many for my customers. It is a total different feel on your face. You have so much more hair in your face than a normal fan or a bulb shaped knot. It takes some time to get used to, but then, you will love it. One word of caution: I would not go much above 22 mm knot size. I think these flattops are great in 18, 19 and 20 mm. One of my customers choose a 24 mm one and it is really huge.

PS: I would love to upload a couple of my pictures, but the size here is limited. if I get to it, I might re-size them and show here.

Hi Rudy,

I think if I don't go for a Simpsons (again!) it will be one of these for sure.

I'd love to see a few pics, the best way would be to attach them rather then post the IMG thing.

Hope that helps!

The knots that Rudy uses are made by Shavemac to his spec if I'm not mistaken.

The closest I have to that is a very flat dense Rooney, I like the face feel but you have to work it harder than most to get it to lather.

Back
Top Bottom