Shave stick for travel

Hello,

I need to get a shave stick for travelling. Not too expensive. From looking around on here Palmolive or Arko seem to be good choices. Are there any others I should consider? Or should I just get the both of em? :)

Sorry, Erasmic is pish. Get the Palmolive but if you can stretch to it, the Speick stick is highly thought of round these parts. No experience myself of the Speick as I'd just take a tube of Ingrams with me - job done.

Whaur ye aff tae? (Where are you going?)

I agree that Erasmic is a bit pish,1+ for cream, I take with me a small tube of RSC cream, cost peanuts really.
http://www.beautyatcreightons.co.uk/product/the-real-shaving-company-shave-cream-x2/

My first shave with the erasmic stick was really good but in saying that it was either dark in my bathroom or a fluke as when I've used it since the lather just evaporates in front of my eyes. Shame really as I find the Palmolive dries my skin a but the Erasmic leaves it feeling great. Might try mashing them both together.

I have however, recently tried Arko which I personally think is the best of the bunch so far. Great lather and after care. It does have a strong lemonish pong but nothing I find off putting. Fairly cheap as well.

Lb1 said:
My first shave with the erasmic stick was really good but in saying that it was either dark in my bathroom or a fluke as when I've used it since the lather just evaporates in front of my eyes. Shame really as I find the Palmolive dries my skin a but the Erasmic leaves it feeling great. Might try mashing them both together.

I have however, recently tried Arko which I personally think is the best of the bunch so far. Great lather and after care. It does have a strong lemonish pong but nothing I find off putting. Fairly cheap as well.

Arko, amazing stuff, make the bathroom smell like I just gave it a good clean, wife agree as well.

Greetings

Speick is wonderful soap IMHO as is Tabac.

La Toja and Lea or Bea as it has now been re-branded are also first class, the advantage in this last pair is that they come in plastic containers so do not mess up the inside of your wash bag.

Regards
Dick.

Back
Top Bottom