SERENDIPITY BUY / TRADE / GIFT

Just occured to me this morning whilst enjoying my shave with my SE Ever Ready how nice a razor this is, and yet I only have it because after over 50 years of wet shaving I saw it on a trade and decided to go for it just to try it out. Now it's become one of my favourite daily "go to" razors. Anyone else have an unexpectedly pleasant surprise by a chance aquisition or gift which turned out to become part of their shaving routine ? Feel free to divert onto long sought after items which then turned out to be the mistake of the century !

JohnnyO. :?

The best recent PIF was a review sample of Nanny's lavender soft soap - a shrewd move on Sharon's part because I've no intention of ever running out of the stuff now. It shook up my shaving routine - even Wool Fat is taking second place to this now.

Got 2 things sent from the Czech Republic,they were an aftershave called Don so i got the shaving cream with it too and the guy sent me an extra thing,some Barbus shaving cream,much more like a soft soap and i really like it,love the smell.
Will get more when i start to thin out my stuff as i really like it :shave

Scorpio said:
Got 2 things sent from the Czech Republic,they were an aftershave called Don so i got the shaving cream with it too and the guy sent me an extra thing,some Barbus shaving cream,much more like a soft soap and i really like it,love the smell.
Will get more when i start to thin out my stuff as i really like it :shave

Dan, I retried the Barbus sample you sent me and got much better results than the first time. When you do order some more, I wouldn't mind getting a tub or two if possible.

Yellow Jim said:
Dan, I retried the Barbus sample you sent me and got much better results than the first time. When you do order some more, I wouldn't mind getting a tub or two if possible.

Sure can,im going to go through my stuff and will wind up selling what i dont like,as soon as i get some funds i will PM you about some Barbus :D

slash said:
:D Some old spice sent as a pif from scorpio..My number 1 cream now,great stuff.

Oh and i nearly forgot,we must thank JDE who when i asked for a sample to try he sent me a whole tube :shock: so i cant be selfish,now every time i sell something i send a sample of Old Spice and some Barbus :D

Back
Top Bottom