Semogue 830

Well I finally broke down and bought one of these.

Right out of the box it smelt pretty good like the SOC LE did. It feels good in the hands, ergonomic & has a good heft to it.

It bled dye out of the bristles on the first couple of practice runs, no real drama there.

As for the lathering itself, it made lots of it from the get go. However, it liked to hold onto it rather than give it up for the second or third passes. This has changed now its almost run in. I can get two full passes & half the third & have to milk it to complete the third, again, not any drama. This is improving with each shave.

I have only used it with soap & sticks so far & its done a great job. I am sure it will handle creams very well.

All in all it acts like a 1305 with 10% more bristle. Not better than the 1305, but very good in it own right. The bristle tips are very soft and the body of the bristles keep the brush firm.

She's a keeper.

csc0120.jpg

I have bowl & face lathered creams with the 830 since i wrote the original rev & I have also learnt how to load up pics properly. Thx to Antdad & Boab.

Back
Top Bottom