Rod Neep Custom Soapstone Brush - #959

65ce3455.jpg

The Sex.
That is all.

Oh - only to say first class service from Rod.:icon_razz:

Rod're da titts (titts are good, no bad titts, ok!) and I love my soapstone brush! It has an extra stuffed silvertip knot and actually seems to have put my Chubby 2 in Super out of a job (don't know why though, since the Chubby 2 has more of a fan type knot).

You would have to ask Rod that - I just asked him for a stiff brush that would work well with a hard soap as thats what I use the most (Palmolive).
I have a lovely glass handle custom brush, which looks ace, but its so very soft it only really works with cream

Father Ted said:
You would have to ask Rod that - I just asked him for a stiff brush that would work well with a hard soap as thats what I use the most (Palmolive).
I have a lovely glass handle custom brush, which looks ace, but its so very soft it only really works with cream

It really is a great looking brush. Real quality. Is it heavy?

Perished said:
It really is a great looking brush. Real quality. Is it heavy?
Im not sure of the exact weight - certainly less than the moon, but a LOT more than any plastic or wooden brush I have picked up, but surprisingly my glass handled brush is heavier - not by a lot though.

Perished said:
Are they TGN knots?

Nope.
The knots in question come direct to me from China. They are my "bog standard" knot that I use in most brushes. 24mm Silvertip Badger.

This is what is left of the batch of 40 that arrived last week. I always wanted to post a photo like this in "Acquisitions" :icon_cheesygrin:

knot-st24.jpg

Cheers
Rod

(Tomorrow's delivery is of 200 knots - lots of different sizes and types)

Neep said:
Perished said:
Are they TGN knots?

Nope.
The knots in question come direct to me from China. They are my "bog standard" knot that I use in most brushes. 24mm Silvertip Badger.

This is what is left of the batch of 40 that arrived last week. I always wanted to post a photo like this in "Acquisitions" :icon_cheesygrin:

knot-st24.jpg

Cheers
Rod

(Tomorrow's delivery is of 200 knots - lots of different sizes and types)

I see... I'm not keen on TGN silvertip brushes, so you using a different source really tempts me :s
Think I'll pop over to 'pensoftheforest' for a gander...

Back
Top Bottom