REVIEW - Cadman Brushes

Thought I'd show you this brush as I had a spare handle laying around that I never got finished C4 Purple and White mix with a 24mm Best Badger knot set in, will be keeping this myself. as you can see this blank was cast for a white pigment and mixed with a Purple Pearl so just to spin your head here if you take the colours Red - White - Yellow -Green - Black - Blue - Ivory - Purple these are the pigment colours I currently have in stock these colours can mixed to create more colours so thats a huge combination, are now thats not the end cos we now have 60 odd colours of Pearl that can be mixed together as we know or mixed with the pigment colours as per my my Purple and white brush so if someone would like to work how many combinations that would be I will gladly make you a free brush. Sorry guys so many choices LOL.

Absolutely gorgeous brushes and what a lovely story... it's reviews like this that get me thinking I am going to be spending a lot of money on this, whatever this can be called, hobby, addiction, who knows! Thank you for sharing...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Absolutely gorgeous brushes and what a lovely story... it's reviews like this that get me thinking I am going to be spending a lot of money on this, whatever this can be called, hobby, addiction, who knows! Thank you for sharing...

Thanks @Looney12345 :) I held off buying a high end brush for quite some time as I wasn't sure I could justify it. Now though, I wish I had done it much sooner :)

No worries @nick_s. There are just so many to choose from and so much to research lol. Because it's a big purchase you want to get it right but I'm delighted for you that you have and you've done very well promoting Cadman as I hadn't heard of them before your post! Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get the opportunity to try some PIFs so I can start to understand the differences between brushes, razors, soaps etc, at the moment I'm just adding things to wish lists which are forever getting bigger!

Back
Top Bottom