RazoRock Soaps

I have the RazoRock xxx and can confirm it's a very good soap,scent is very similar to Acqua Di Parma,i don;t think the xxx is available anymore which is a shame,luckily i still have a tub.
Joseph at Italian Barber is a very nice Gentleman to deal with.

Dave.

I rate them. XXX was very good - I regret selling it! They're made by different manufacturers, though, so there's no standardised 'RazoRock' base. One line may be very different to another.

I'd quite like to get my hands on his take on pre-reformulation SMN. There was also recent chatter of RR emulating the Castle Forbes creams.

Been contemplating buying one of their soaps as well.. All B&B reviews are very positive, best ones seem to be King Louis and Mughetto di Bologna. There are several Sandalwood ones as well.
Do let me know after you try one! ;)

I've only heard good things about them. I've got the XXX which I've read actually is Acqua de Parma and it's excellent. I keep thinking about trying the others.

MachM said:
I've only heard good things about them. I've got the XXX which I've read actually is Acqua de Parma and it's excellent. I keep thinking about trying the others.

I've got XXX and it's a superb soap. Italian barber actually posted a photo on his Twitter feed confirming it was AdP and that's why it's no longer available as his stock ran out. Wish I had bought a 2nd tub. Scarily easy to lather and great post shave feel as well. Smells lovely too.

I'm sure i read recently that the classic RazorRock is the same as Fitness for Men but I may be wrong on that one. I have Fitness and it's another excellent Italian cream/soap

Helveticum said:
Been contemplating buying one of their soaps as well.. All B&B reviews are very positive, best ones seem to be King Louis and Mughetto di Bologna. There are several Sandalwood ones as well.

I'l let you know when it turns up, PM your addy then and i'l skim some off to send up.

Helveticum said:

Great service from shaving.ie, the soap itself looks exactly like proraso white tub. As for being Sandalwood, nah, smells exactly like damp dirt, which after using a few times is actually quite nice in a marmite sort of way. What has held me back from returning it is the quality of the lather, beware MdC you have competition. The offer still stands H but sandalwood it is not.

RazoRock is a great product. Just thought I would mention that shortly Joe at Italian Barber will be Releasing "King of the Castle" they have RazoRocked CF. Scents will be " Limes, Lavender (Montebianco), Eucalyptus and Menthol ... all essential oil frags"

Back
Top Bottom