RazoRock Essential Oil of Lime Shaving Soap

No worries, I've copied and pasted it the rest of my review here for you:
Good news: this soap did not disappoint.

First of all, the price. A great value for the cost, 4.2 oz worth of quality product.

As for the lather – it lathers really easily on my badger brush and the lathering process works well in the bowl it comes in. Great packaging and very easy to open in the shower.

The lime scent is great – very sweet smelling, almost like lime candy. I smell nothing else but lime with this one and that exactly what I wanted. It's a nice neutral scent in my opinion - not overly masculine or feminine.

It's obvious from the name of the soap, but it contains essential oil of lime. This is also one of RazoRock's soaps that contains argan oil, which is known to help hydrate and moisturize the skin. An added bonus ingredient in my opinion.

In my opinion, only one thing is lacking, and (that's) strength of scent. The scent is good, but it could be much stronger. It doesn't linger in my shower or on my skin.

Overall a great product from a cool company with a neat backstory. If you like the smell of limes I definitely recommend trying out this shaving soap. If you've already tried it, let me know your thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom