Raw Food

5 a day Sharon, 5 a day. It's that simple, some veg, a bit of fruit, some pasta, bit of rice, and some meat. That's all a balanced diet is, we don't need silliness or books. Just common sense mate.

Thanks Canuck, I never heard of that 5 a day thing. What is that??:icon_rolleyes:
I don't see any reason why it's silly to investigate and experiment. I did actually try a fully raw diet some time back and the weight fell off....although it could have been the calories expended chewing and peeling and chopping that did it.:)

Don't go shedding weight too quickly Sharon...as you probably know ,thats very bad news....And you're far too nicer person and valuable an asset for us to lose....

If you want to open your "third eye"...you might try meditation and Yoga....though I suspect you already have.

soapalchemist said:
Thanks Canuck, I never heard of that 5 a day thing. What is that??:icon_rolleyes:
I don't see any reason why it's silly to investigate and experiment.

Sorry, no offence intended, I was just trying to illustrate that it's possible to overthink a straightforward problem like diet. You can eat 80 pomegranates a day for all I care, crack on and enjoy yourself.

hi nanny if yer on the raw food diet stick at it u will lose a lot of weight fast and get loads more energy but try get a bit of clean protein like chicken or fish as the body needs this and here is a great site for all your raw food ideas http://rawfoodrehab.ning.com/ hope this helps u out there a great bunch of folk on there helped me out when i went raw 6 month ago and am just not long back on normal food and drink loads of water to detox your body out and stay away from white bread lol its a killer

regards jason

Goldcrest, I'm afraid losing weight too quickly is nowhere near being a problem.
And pomegranates aren't my thing at all. We always used to have them at Halloween when I was a kid; exotically enticing to look at but disappointing to taste.
Tazz, I'm very interested to hear that someone else here has tried this (although I am not planning all raw right now - just more raw). I'ld love to hear more about your experience; and why you've gone back to 'normal food'.

Back
Top Bottom