Racer

Got some of these from Bestshave tagged onto an order.

Used one for the first time this morning and i'm quite impressed. Easily got rid of 36 hrs of growth a lot better than most blades i've tried.

Resisting the urge to bulk buy until i used them a bit more.

Yep. They seem to agree with me. Not tried the other Lords apart from these and the Shark SS, but have most of them in stock to try.

got a couple of these out of the blade bazaar pif but hadn't tried them. Today i had my first shave with these. I was well impressed by the result and surprised i felt sure they would disappoint . Not so first impressions - Excellent and @ £8-40 per 100 at Connaught shaving they look like a bargain.

Not tried the other Lords

They're cheap enough to try Jon, (don't connaught do a Lord mixed pack?). I can't remember which ones I tried as there are so many, but they were fine enough, no real negatives. At the same time they weren't quite as good as your favourite greens.

Good price these racers... probably not quite good enough to tempt me away from Gillettes.

You talked me into it. The one and only RACER that I had was used this morning!!
Used it in my Futur at a setting of 2.5 and yes, you were right.
Did two passes before I remembered that I was evaluating a 'new' blade!!
Guess that that's the True evaluation of a blade...NOT KNOWING THAT IT'S EVEN IN YOUR RAZOR!!
Yes, very nice blade. Looks like I'm going to be in for 100.

I bought a Lord sampler pack from Connaughts just recently. So far I have been quite impressed with them. The Big Bens have probably given me my best shave yet and the Super Chromes were pretty good too. Have to admit I was put off the Racers because of the packaging, but I think they'll be my next ones to try out now.

Canuck said:
Not tried the other Lords

They're cheap enough to try Jon, (don't connaught do a Lord mixed pack?). I can't remember which ones I tried as there are so many, but they were fine enough, no real negatives. At the same time they weren't quite as good as your favourite greens.

Good price these racers... probably not quite good enough to tempt me away from Gillettes.

Got some from connaught a while back.

Need to sort out a new bestshave order as they have the racers on there...

I received my order from Connaught Shaving today.
My delivery note says 100 Racer Super Stainless
I received 100 Rainbow Super Stainless.

I contacted Connaught Shaving and they have today shipped my 100 Racer's
They also have very kindly told me to keep the 100 Rainbow blades courtesy of Connaught Shaving.

I haven't come across this kind of caring service by a company for years.
Its much appreciated and i cannot praise them too highly.

many thanks Connaught Shaving
what great service its much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom