Proraso...the everlasting hard soap

Proraso everlasting hard soap

I was thinking the same thing yesterday Tony. It jus doesn't seem to go down and I've been loading it like I hate it.

RE: Proraso everlasting hard soap

"Load it like you hate it"... :) good one.

That's a catchphrase for any struggling hard soaper.

I'm hard at work on mine too, and I don't think I've even gotten rid of all the swirls at the top yet. :D Prorasso green tub, finished with a splash of the aftershave has now become my favourite combo. I'm buying some menthol crystals next month to give it a little more kick as I love the menthol.

I've finished one of the small tubs of Proraso soap (75ml or something), i haven't made a dent in my 150ml version.

In fact i sold the backup 150ml tub recently as i doubt i'd ever get round to starting it!

hunnymonster said:
You mean the slightly stiff stuff in the green tub? I've finished two of those (the 150ml versions - took a decent stretch like - about 4-5 months of solid use)

That's the one except I'd describe mine as fairly solid...maybe my seasonal use gives it chance to dry out.

Strange, I must be doing something different as mine is over half way down since I got it for Father's Day. I have been using every day since mind, so it's pretty good really from the lasting point of view, just wish it was the green one as I much prefer that to this sensitive one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

hunnymonster said:
I think so because with use I found it got softer and softer

True, same happens now to my SMN (which is not exactly the same thing as Proraso Green, but taking into account they come from the same factory, well, we can consider them at least cousins if not brothers...)

Since mine is rather soft i use it as a cream, meaning taking an almond size off with my finger and then face lather. I ve use it a lot of times but still has A LOT left...

I m such a proraso fan that i came across a super deal for the barber size cream tube (500 ml) and bought 3 of them!!!! :D

So now with a bit over 1,5l it seems that i set for life... Oh what have i done lol. I should clearly start thinking selling some otherwise i wont be able to test anything else. :)

Back
Top Bottom