Pre Shave Oil Manufacturers Please

Guys I'm on a pre shave oil mission.

I use it religiously and now I want a list of all your known manufacturers.

Known so far are...

T & H...tried
Simpsons...tried
Zirh...trying
Murdocks...coming soon
Swagger & Jacks...coming soon

So who else makes it?
Only purpose designed products please, don't mind artisan of course ;)

So far, this is a retailers list and not a manufacturers list.

Damn! Lost grey cells! WHo are the guys make most of the creams and soaps for us? I bet thay are responsible for a lot of the oils, as well. They make and sell St James.

Yeah, not strictly manufacturers but anyone who makes a pre shave oil.

Thanks for the recomendations so far. I will add them to my shopping list ;)

If it's just oils you're after I can't add anything other than another recommendation for Village Barber which I think is better than T&H.

If you want other pre-shave products then Santa Maria Novella is good and I've just ordered some Jagger Hydrating pre shave ointment which got a very good review from Max over at SRP - he reckons that he is getting the best shaves ever. Mine is on its way fro Gifts&Care so I'll review it in time.

I also tried a product called Slick Water but was not really impressed.

Thanks Rob, it's only oils I'm after. I have tried some other types of pre shave products but it's only the oils that work for me ;)

Picked up the Murdock this afternoon...

It has the Avalon scent what I absolutely love :heart: I will give it a try tomorrow.
This could leap above my current favourite which is the T&H.

A trick that both Simpsons and Zirh have lost out on is putting scented oils in.
There is nothing like rubbing in pre shave oil and applying a hot towel. The fumes that drift up to the nose under the towel is divine...or should be :)

Back
Top Bottom