Pine Forest / cedar scented Mens scent

I'm looking for a cheap pine scented/cedar scented aftershave, EDT, which gets good reviews and can be bought in UK . Any ideas?
You could try Italian Cypress by Tom Ford, it's not just a single note of pine, more of an overall scent you may get when walking through a pine forest.

Paul.

This one may be an acquired taste. Certainly when I acquired it from @Boycie83 it was the closest thing to Toilet Duck I have ever put on my face :sick: If you want to give it a go though @Burnsy, drop me a line and I'll pop it in the post FOC for you to make your own judgement :)
I agree, it is an acquired taste some what similar to Lilac Vegetal in that regard. However, I don’t find its as strong as the Veg’s, or as weird. It’s just different. The Veg‘s initial smell out of the bottle reminds me of a blend of urinal cake and Jeyes Fluid, but once it’s on my face and has dried down that smell dissipates and morphs into a powdery smell reminiscent of an old style barbershop. PA is not close to that, but it is different.

Last edited:
Don't know if you can get it in the UK, ( I'm in Germany), but Pitralon is a classic scent that's been around forever. The company is in the Netherlands, check out Pitralon.com. Maybe they distribute to the UK. I could imagine that's the kind of product you'd find at Boots, but I'm not up to date, I've not been over in the UK since 2014.

Back
Top Bottom