Pinaud's Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum Fragrance

Hi,
Does anyone use this aftershave & what are your veiws on it?.
I've asked a few men at work who remember the stuff when they were younger & turn their noese up at it.I've am waiting for mine to be delivered.
would it go well with lime shaving cream?.
Thanks

It is a nice take on the classic scent.

The same 'cloves and spices' of bay rum but with something else in there to make it less harsh.

Warning: It'll burn yer face off though as it as hot as a very hot thing.

slrjona said:
Hi,
Does anyone use this aftershave & what are your veiws on it?.
I've asked a few men at work who remember the stuff when they were younger & turn their noese up at it.I've am waiting for mine to be delivered.
would it go well with lime shaving cream?.
Thanks

Now as your close to me I would of passed you on a sample. I hope you didn't pay too much ? Up near Sainsbury's Barnstaple there's a hair dressing outlet Sally Express that sells it for £6.95 !!!

Myself I don't like the scent much.

I paid about £12 (excluding delivery of £4) from executive shave i got my new DE razor at the sametime.only time will tell.

It's not for me, but I am not an expert in this field as I use little a/s and mostly none. But i tried Harris version of Bay Rum but won't be buying anymore.

Nice splash. I do use it in rotation(what's easiest to grab on the rack). Nice fragrance, Not a long laster. Mild burn as an AS. Clean.

I've tried Pinauld AS, good stuff! Yes it does sting a little bit - but just for an instant, then your skin is nice and tight, and actually feeling good. I personally liked the scent and overall experience.

P.S. Floid blue burned way more when I used it, btw.

Funny how everyone has a different take on things. Personally, I like the scent and don't find it burns, at all. But, I love Bay Rum, in general, and enjoy a good splash that makes me fan my face with a towel!

It's a good job we do all have varying tastes.

My only Bay Rum has been this version from one of our TSR entrepreneurs:

http://barbershopshaving.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/barbershop-bay-rum.html

I love the scent.

Fido said:
It's a good job we do all have varying tastes.

My only Bay Rum has been this version from one of our TSR entrepreneurs:

http://barbershopshaving.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/barbershop-bay-rum.html

I love the scent.

+1

Steve's Bay Rum is excellent.

Back
Top Bottom