Personna blade confusion

I am looking at personna blades from my sample pack and am struggling to distinguish between the different types, I believe I have 2 types in my sample of DE blades. Ones with no branding at all even the paper they come wrapped in is just white paper and the others are also in white paper but have branding on the blades and paper.

Whenever I look online to try and buy blades I can never tell which ones I am looking at, I see them mostly in blue boxes with red paper and sometimes with red boxes, I also see some with blue paper. Never with while paper as per the ones I have already got, is there a guide somewhere to help me identify the difference?

Thanks

ishmael said:
White paper are hospital blades.

Nat thanks, I had old information.

I am confused again, the ones on the link look like what I have got, but it says they are reds (I have ordered some anyway as they look the same as what I have already got). I thought meds were blue?

Unbranded white wrapper with unbranded blade is, as I understand it, the Israeli Personna...I think of them as the "supermarket Personna" since they are sold as unbranded (though the outer carton may be branded Personna or with the retailer's name) blades in Morrisons, Tesco, Boots etc.

shavecraft said:
Unbranded white wrapper with unbranded blade is, as I understand it, the Israeli Personna...I think of them as the "supermarket Personna" since they are sold as unbranded (though the outer carton may be branded Personna or with the retailer's name) blades in Morrisons, Tesco, Boots etc.

I think the confusion has been the reds which used to be red but are now white, med preps are blue, but there are also labs which I have never seen.

atomfire said:
shavecraft said:

I think the confusion has been the reds which used to be red but are now white, med preps are blue, but there are also labs which I have never seen.

No worries. I thought from your original post that there was also confusion over the unbranded blade in the white unbranded wrapper. Glad the other posters have helped you sort out the confusion. Can't help you on the labs, I'd always thought they were just another name some people use for the med preps.

shavecraft said:
atomfire said:
shavecraft said:

No worries. I thought from your original post that there was also confusion over the unbranded blade in the white unbranded wrapper. Glad the other posters have helped you sort out the confusion. Can't help you on the labs, I'd always thought they were just another name some people use for the med preps.

I was confused about the one's in plain white paper with no branding, but your post cleared that up.

The Meds and labs are in blue paper but the med blades have "For Hospital Use" stamped on the blade. I have all 3 of the Personnas (well 4 if you count the super market ones !!)

Back
Top Bottom