Paypal help please

Sold a couple of items on the bay,buyer has paid via paypal but with echeque? says should be cleared by 10th-13th december..Anyone any idea if this is ok.cheers slash

Call Paypal..see what they say..they are now the middelmen to eBay payments now and if something is off..they can refund your money easily

B

It often takes longer for a payment to clear when the purchaser doesn't have sufficient funds in their paypal account to make an instant payment, so they pay with a credit card and paypal handles the transaction.

If I remember rightly so,there was an option on paypal called e-cheque,I used it once by accident,it just takes longer for the funds to clear in your account

Paypal tell you to wait 'til the cheque has cleared. It does take a few days.

I have had three of these in recent weeks, all cleared.

I sent brushes out without waiting for clearance. I might think twice before sending out a really high value item.

It could have been me slash. I think the fees are lower with echeques ... That's probably why I selected it. Happy to wait for the razor (assuming I am the guilty party!)

chicken neck said:
It could have been me slash. I think the fees are lower with echeques ... That's probably why I selected it. Happy to wait for the razor (assuming I am the guilty party!)

was it for 2 parkers ;)

Legit I think. You'll get an email telling you when the funds have cleared and you can send the items.

I reckoned it was maybe for buyers who didn't have a credit card and therefore couldn't make an instant payment.

Back
Top Bottom