Closed Pass Around - One Blade SE Razor

Straw poll: Vote 0 if you would not buy it at any price. Vote 1 if you would spend up to £25. Vote 2 if you would spend up to £50. Vote 3 if you would spend up to £100, or vote 4 if you would buy it at full price?

The One Blade has RTB.

Thank you to all who took part in the pass around and provided comment / feedback / reports etc. It made for interesting reading.

1. @The Geordie Shaver - complete
2. @p.b - complete
3. @riverrun - complete
4. @rowlers - complete
5. @Nishy - complete
6. @rolatruck - complete
7. @Fergiebilly - complete
8. @Rufus Firefly - complete
9. @MPH - complete
10. @1morepasswill - complete
11. @missingskin - complete
12. @fly3k - complete
13. @ajh101 - complete
14. @sc0tt - complete

Hope you all enjoyed the experience! :D

Look out for more pass arounds in the future...

The One Blade has RTB.

Thank you to all who took part in the pass around and provided comment / feedback / reports etc. It made for interesting reading.

1. @The Geordie Shaver - complete
2. @p.b - complete
3. @riverrun - complete
4. @rowlers - complete
5. @Nishy - complete
6. @rolatruck - complete
7. @Fergiebilly - complete
8. @Rufus Firefly - complete
9. @MPH - complete
10. @1morepasswill - complete
11. @missingskin - complete
12. @fly3k - complete
13. @ajh101 - complete
14. @sc0tt - complete

Hope you all enjoyed the experience! :D

Look out for more pass arounds in the future...
Thank You for the Opportunity to Try the OneBlade..I Enjoyed the Experience Very Much..:D

Billy

@Nico1970 thanks for allowing us all to get the chance of a possible try before you buy. I enjoyed it and I'm keen to see what they come up with blade wise in the future. I'm glad there were no mishaps with the post and she's back home safe.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

There's btw a Father's Day special going on right now.
It's the same $299 for the razor and a pack of blades, but you now also get;

"
#3. A top-quality Super Badger Hair Shaving Brush – “The Old Original” – Handmade in England by Vulfix. ($69.95 FREE)
Vulfix-Badger-Brush.jpeg

and
Castle-Forbes-Shaving-Lotion-Set.jpeg

#4. Premium Pre-Shave, Shaving Cream and After Shave Balm by Castle Forbes ($99.95 FREE)"

Apologies if I gave the impression I was anything other than bowled over by the chance to try this razor. Yet another example of the amazingly generous and trusting spirit of this forum. The construction of the razor is surely second to none, just not for me. Thanks again for the chance to try this piece of engineering!

Back
Top Bottom