Ouch!

Guess who?

"I think that this is because a lot of people have been burned by forums, they often tend to be quite nasty places populated by anonymous cliques who readily revert to sociopathic behaviour. Very few are moderated with sufficient intelligence to prevent this."A

I resent being called anonymous.

the poor chap, I think he's feeling hurt..................it will take him months to get over it !

perhaps we should all put our names on an E-Card and send it to him ?

sad_orangutan_missing_you_card-p137926098645761177q9lu_400.jpg

Strange that he carries himself in a completely different way over at the other place.

Maybe if he subjected them to what we had to suffer he could get burned there as well. :roll:

Not that I’m a stalker in any way shape or form.... :?

But after finding that this bloke has generated such ill feeling on such a regular period of time that hordes of people have taken it on themselves to post warnings on the interweb about him i followed the trail. And rather interesting it is too.

And it doesn’t solely rest with the computer gaming thread either. :shock:

I'm surprised they haven't warned him off with all that incessant plugging he does of Frank brushes (innocent or not).

A $20 contribution seems to buy you immunity then?

antdad said:
I'm surprised they haven't warned him off with all that incessant plugging he does of Frank brushes (innocent or not).

Thats inflation for you I though a shilling was 5p :mrgreen:

I suspect the wheels of moderation can be turned in many directions with the correct application of a 'Donation'.
Especially if your a Vendor....

I know this to be true of several forums ive frequented and even moderated.

Attero said:

I suspect the wheels of moderation can be turned in many directions with the correct application of a 'Donation'.
Especially if your a Vendor....

I know this to be true of several forums ive frequented and even moderated.

Yep works for me! I just send Boab a pair of my...er, well...let's just say it's not money I give him. :oops:

The Clouseau's over at Bodger & Bollocks have finally caught up with our shaving hero and he's gone and so has that blasted Frank shaving brush thread although that might be back in heavily edited form.

Back
Top Bottom