Ogallala Bay Rum - Special Orders

Hi Gent's,

As many of you know, we hold the exclusive contract to distribute Ogallala Bay Rum's products in Europe. We are going to place another order with them in the next week or 2 and thought we'd offer the oppertunity for you to special order any particular items you want from them. That way, you'll be able to pool our shipping costs.

Our usual range is all the 'Aftershave' fragrances in both the 4oz and 8oz bottles and all the shaving soaps, so this would be a great oppertunity for anyone looking to get their hands on the 'cologne'. As they will be special orders, we'll have to take payment up front.

If anyone needs/want's anything, just let me know, either through the forums or by Emailing me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:martin.shepherd@badgerandhone.com">martin.shepherd@badgerandhone.com</a><!-- e --> and I will get a list put together. ;)

Cheers,

Martin Shepherd,
Badger & Hone Ltd

Sounds like a brilliant idea – I have looked at the site in the US and drooled a little, and Santa's checking his lists at the moment (see also: SWMBA has told me not to buy anything at the moment because she wants to get me things for Chrimbo).

Would almost certainly be up for this – anyone actually tried the cologne? Any reports?

Muchos gracias,

Lipsy

Hi Martin!

I would love to have some Sandalwood in those big a## bottles, yes, that´s what I would like to have (I´ve been thikning of your offer for a while now :lol:).

Thanks for doing this, excellent service and very nice of you!!

Back
Top Bottom