Nuisance knocks

If I occasionally happen to have jehovah's witnesses knocking on my door I open the window and ask: have you actually witnessed jehvoah? they reply ''NO'',so I accuse them of using a fake title and ask them to leave :twisted:

As well as giving money to the church, Jehovah's Witnesses have to do the whole knocking doors spreading the word thing. Prince is a Jehovah's Witness, and even he has to do it…

Lipsy

I'm not an arrogant guy..being married with kids..a family man more like it but...
I had a teenage kid somehow showup to my house trying to sell me something in a donation "offering"..I didnt wanna hear it so he stood there and kept talking rudley..I told him I didnt have the cash to spare at the time and he kept pressuring me..thats when I told him I would introduce him to my dog Butch (real name Lucy) in our backyard...he got nervous and walked away down the street..heres my dog..hehe

Blades

Attachments

• 346045358_bef8e14228.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 66
Blades said:
I'm not an arrogant guy..being married with kids..a family man more like it but...
I had a teenage kid somehow showup to my house trying to sell me something in a donation "offering"..I didnt wanna hear it so he stood there and kept talking rudley..I told him I didnt have the cash to spare at the time and he kept pressuring me..thats when I told him I would introduce him to my dog Butch (real name Lucy) in our backyard...he got nervous and walked away down the street..heres my dog..hehe

Blades

:lol:

Nice one!

I don't like being rude to people straight off, so I call my dog (about as mean as "Butch" above :lol: ) and a towel, and as I open the door the dog tries to struggle free in overwhelming excitement, while I mutter "What? I'm trying to wash the dog" - they normally leave straight away :D

Back
Top Bottom