Nivea

I have been slowly going through two tins of Murdock London's Regent cream. I have finally finished the last one and today used an inexpensive Nivea cream.
I have always been a fan, but haven't used it in sometime.
Why do we buy expensive creams when this one is so good?

fantastic cream. it has been a while since I used some. if you like it, you should try florena too which is very similar. I think I might like florena even better. same performance but the scent might be nicer. need to try both sides by side.

Which Nivea cream? I have these:
20230506_151955.jpg

The one in the tube is thinner and easy on the face. The one in the tin is thicker but rich and has more that comforting familiar Nivea scent. Like you, I have them here but tend to ignore them in favour of some "shaving specific" balm or whatever, when really either of these is probably all I 'need'.

fantastic cream. it has been a while since I used some. if you like it, you should try florena too which is very similar. I think I might like florena even better. same performance but the scent might be nicer. need to try both sides by side.
I indeed have Florena.

Which Nivea cream? I have these:
View attachment 105213

The one in the tube is thinner and easy on the face. The one in the tin is thicker but rich and has more that comforting familiar Nivea scent. Like you, I have them here but tend to ignore them in favour of some "shaving specific" balm or whatever, when really either of these is probably all I 'need'.
The shaving cream. I also have the moisturiser in the tube.

7zuj5dkozfzz.jpg

Whereas the matching balm for this, the blue Protect & Care is in every Boots and Superdrug in the country. Weird!!

Out of interest why don't they sell this in Britain? And if they do, where? I have never seen it in my life lol
It's been available on Amazon, in the past Savers and currently in B&M although my local store never has it on the shelves.

Edit: I hadn't got to Boysie's reply...

Back
Top Bottom