Nivea Men 100 Years Edition Shaving Creme, Anyone?

saj

hey people it's been a while

stumbled across this in my local B&M high street store the other day and thought I'd grab one to try out

Not got around to trying it yet though,
Thought I'd browse the forums but can't see it being mentioned so I assume it's a new product?

It's called 'Nivea Men 100 Years Edition Shaving Creme'

thought I'd share some pics

IMG_20221231_102327.jpgIMG_20221231_102339.jpgIMG_20221231_102228.jpgIMG_20221231_102242.jpg

Good to see you back Saj. I picked a tube up in B&M a couple of weeks ago. Tested it against a standard Nivea tube and it's the same cream. Same scent and performance. Not a bad thing - the Nivea cream is a good performer. B&M stocking this makes it much more accessible to people.

Good to see you back Saj. I picked a tube up in B&M a couple of weeks ago. Tested it against a standard Nivea tube and it's the same cream. Same scent and performance. Not a bad thing - the Nivea cream is a good performer. B&M stocking this makes it much more accessible to people.

Hey how's it going mate?

Yea I got one of those blue Nivea shaving creams from Amazon about 6 months ago and haven't used it yet lol

Was looking it at in store and was like I'm not sure if I've seen this before so grabbed it...

I'll send you a PM later on.

I saw a picture of it on another forum, maybe ATG but I can't find a picture over there.

I found a picture of the back label though.

View attachment 98230
Thanks for that, don't think I've seen it before, any idea where you can get it from and what it performs like?

Used that Nivea shaving cream (blue tub) from Amazon, seems very bland scent wise and performance is average I'd say, will compare it to the new I got the other day @donnie_arko @Boycie83

Back
Top Bottom