Nice Little Gathering

Some of the razors I have collected lately, some are to be sold on and some kept but thought I would share with you all
Back Row; Shawmunt Set, Aristocrat 1948, Milord 1949, Mint 1952 Rocket Anniversary "Paperclip" Set 52a.
Front Row; Brace of Diplomats and Brace of Black Handle Superspeeds.

Have used them all apart from the rocket which I want to keep as new, I know that it is in the wrong box but it is still a pretty thing and amazingly light for all of you who have not held one.

The current favorite shave is the Diplomat with Supermax Titanium Blades, a real pleasure.
[attachment=5154]

Attachments

• group compress.JPG
    group compress.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 90
Very nice collection TW. The supermax titanium is under-rated, especially on other forums. Our founder Boab loaned me a rocket, very nice but a touch too aggressive for me for everyday use, perfect for a couple of days growth.
I like black handled razors for some reason! What's the aggression rating on those beauties?

I found the black handles nice on the first pass but on the second ATG got a a couple of spots, I find the Diplomat a closer shave and less aggresive than the black handles. They are a bit more aggressive than the earlier 50s flair tips too, saying that I like the look of them too.

Back
Top Bottom